By the completed form you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of booking, so please carefully read this section before proceeding.
How to order:
- Step 1: Event Selection
- Step 2: Selection of price category:
Please verify a very important thing:Make sure that the ordering process you are about to begin pertains to the event of your choice
- Please select the preferred price category. If you need help you can still click on the old window where detailed information is available about the various price categories. When the price category is found, please change the 0 in the adjacent text box to the number of tickets you wish to order.
- Step 3: Payment:
Paying with credit card:
In case you wish to select this payment method, mPay24 and Card Complete GmbH (our partners wich will proceed your payments) will need the below details:
- The 16 digit unique serial number to be found on the front side of the card (card number)
- Expiration date of your card, Month/Year given in two digits. The so called CVC code, which is the 3 digit number on the back of the card on the signature stripe.
Important: Duna Koncert Ltd. does not store credit card data in any form
You may use embossed
- Step 4: Reservation confirmation
We shall confirm
your reservation by e-mail, sent to the address you indicate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets will not be repurchased.
- Every member of the audience must possess a ticket and your ticket must be produced to admit you to the auditorium. You are allowed to occupy the seat which is assigned to you by your ticket. If you have any problems, please contact the theatre staff and follow their instructions.
- The ticket will not be exchanged or the purchase price refunded by the Theatre Management
- The using of photographic or recording equipment in the theatre is prohibited.
- In the event of resale for profit or commercial gain, this ticket will become void.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right to make any alteration in the advertised details of the programme.
- Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
- Transfers to the theatre and from the theatre are not included in the purchase price. The address of the theatre is shown on the front side of this ticket. In case of going to the wrong place for any reason, the organiser will not pay your transfer to the theatre.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right to refuse admission and request latecomers to await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break in the performance (N.B. the Theatre Management cannot guarantee that latecomers can occupy the self-same seats assigned to them by their tickets).
- All sales are final. There are no refunds for lost or stolen tickets.
Event cancellations, ticket non-availability and unsatisfactory events
In the following cases you have the right to receive 100% reimbursement of your ticket purchase by Duna Koncert Ltd.: Should an ordered event be canceled or not taking place for any reason, you will be notified immediately via email and advised about alternative events. The same occurs for ticket non-availabilities for your ordered event. Ticket non-availabilities may occur, though seldom, in the cases that an event organizer has a high ticket demand, or the case in which you have booked the ticket in too short of a time period prior to the event; in which case our booking system is not electronically connected with the system of the respective event organizer. If you do not accept any alternatives from us and notifies us that you want your money refunded, you have the right to receive a 100% reimbursement. Duna Koncert Ltd. will refund your money within one month of your notification.
Customer order cancellations
Since all bookings
are binding and your purchase of tickets results in a contractual agreement
exclusively between you and Duna Koncert Ltd., you have no right
of any kind to a reimbursement for order cancellations or for not showing
up at the event in time for whatever reason. However, you should notify
us as soon as possible if you cannot attend an event. We will then,
on your behalf, try to cancel your order by the respective event organizer
and strive towards an entire or partial reimbursement for you. Tickets
will not be repurchased.
Duna Koncert Ltd. does not send you your tickets via post. Booked tickets can be collected at our Main Office at Duna Palota (Danube Palace, 1051 Budapest, Zrinyi u. 5.) every day between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M., or on the day of the performance from the event venue until no later than 7.40 P.M. with your booking ID number and your ID, or passport.
Complaint procedure and conditions:
Guest or her/his
representative may submit a written complaint addressed to Duna
Koncert Ltd. within 15 days following the venue.
Duna Koncert Ltd. only uses personal data such as name, address and email as specified by the Hungarian data protection laws. Duna Koncert Ltd. is entitled to use this and to securely pass it along to third parties, should this be necessary in order to carry out a sales contract. Your personal data will for no other purposes under no circumstances, be passed on to third parties. Information and credit card transaction are processed through the secure WEB site of mPay24 and Card Complete GmbH and transferred to the Duna Koncert Ltd. account by the Raiffesien Zentralbank Österreich AG.